15mm WW2 Germans
From Peter Pig one of the best manufacturers of WW2 15mm figures.
All the images are thumbnails, so if you click on them you will get a much larger version
There are loads more pictures of some PP and non-PP WW2 kit - more Germans & German Paras, some Brits, Canadians and DAK also on this site - follow this link for the full listing
Painting is by Me. Other than for the paratroops (who have a bit more colour) they are...
Undercoated in black (spray),
- Tunics - Coat d'arms 227 Field Grey
- Trousers - Coat d'arms 525 Uniform Grey
- Faces - Miniature Paints 72 Tanned Flesh with a Citadel Flesh wash over it
- Helmets & vehicles/Artillery/Recoilless rifle in Humbrol Matt 67
- Rifle stocks are Miniature Paints 84 Chestnut Brown
- Various bits of kit are a variety of browns and tans from all sorts of ranges, no great science or pattern - and the black is of course, any old black.
The bases are textured with Cuprinol Woodfiller with some of the Citadel/GW Modelling Sand pressed into it, and then painted with a base colour of "Delicious", which is actually a current domestic paint from Homebase, and then drybrushed with Uniform Grey again, and also Miniature Paints 62 Sand. The static grass is also Citadel/GW.
The buildings are from Fieldworks